Company profile

Company profile The oil mill Gabro, initiated in 1909 by the family Brogna, is the first mill in Italy to have obtained certification from organic farming. The company covers an area of 20,000 square meters with 30,000 olive trees owned by the family, is Lauropoli, a small town in Calabria located between Mount Pollino and the Ionian Sea, in the fertile plain of Sybaris. Today, with an annual output of 1,000 tons of oil and a line of products certified as 100% Italian Organic products, among which the PDO Bruzio Sibaritide Gabro the company is recognized among the largest business realities in Italy for the production of oil Extra virgin olive oil BIO. Quality control starts with the care of plants and continues throughout the supply chain to the laboratory analysis of the finished product, monitoring, as well, the proper application of standards in accordance with the systems of UNI EN ISO 14001: 2004 Certification and Environmental Ethics (ICEA) The oil Gabro is appreciated all over the world, especially from the European market which represents 90% of company turnover. The remaining 10% is divided between North America,
Japan and countries of Eastern Europe.


Oleificio Gabro s.r.l.
Contrada Sisto fraz. Lauropoli
87011 Cassano allo Ionio (CS)
ph. +39 0981 70339 - fax: +39 0981 70432

factory: gabro@gabro.it

www.gabro.it

via Tocci, 2 - 87100 Cosenza (CS) - Italy
ph. (+39) 0984 76203
fax (+39) 0984 28017
info@consorziokalos.it